Hanna Dickenson is the Managing Director at Dickenson Consulting Ltd, which she founded in 2012. She has a PhD in BioEngineering (School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Leeds) and is qualified in Prince 2 Project Management.
Prior to creating Dickenson Consulting Ltd, Hanna worked for over 15 years in the medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, in the following roles :
- Programme Director at Syntaxin Ltd (now Ipsen BioInnovation)
- Head of Project Management at Cardinal Health (now Catalent Pharma Solutions)
- Project Manager at Patheon UK Ltd
- Manufacturing Support Scientist at Patheon UK Ltd
- Development Engineer at Weston Medical Ltd (company designed the needle free injection device Intraject ®)
Hanna offers a unique combination of i) hands-on experience in working with contract organisations and ii) 10+ years experience in programme management within the pharmaceutical industry.
If your project or programme requires specialist expertise, a broad network of globally based specialist consultants can be accessed, including but not limited to Research & Development, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Mass Spectrometry technology.
Consultants we are currently using:
- Qualified Person/Quality Assurance Consultant based in Cambridge, UK
- Regulatory Affairs Consultant based in Devon, UK
- Mass Spectrometry Expert based at University of Wisconsin, USA
- BioPharmaceutical Expert based in Madison, Wisconsin, USA